ANAHEIM, Calif., 21 Oct, 2019 - Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, will showcase its portfolio of fixed wireless broadband, whole-home managed WiFi and in-building wireless solutions for service providers at MWC19 Los Angeles October 22-24, 2019, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Zyxel’s high-performance networking solutions will be shown at the company’s booth (South Hall #1019) and in the OnGo Pavilion (West Hall #5002).
Fixed Wireless Broadband Solutions
Zyxel’s family of fixed wireless broadband products deliver high-speed, high-capacity connectivity enabling service providers to deliver an array of bandwidth-intensive applications such as high-definition video streaming, live event broadcasting, and much more.
- The Zyxel LTE7480 Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) Outdoor Router and LTE7461 Multiple Licensed Band Outdoor Router combine LTE network technology and high-gain antennas to provide lightning-fast Internet connectivity and increased coverage and bandwidth even under near non-line-of-sight conditions.
- Zyxel’s 5G products, the NR7101 5G New Radio Outdoor Router and NR2101 5G NR Sub 6GHz Portable Router, are built with Qualcomm’s leading Snapdragon x55 chipset to deliver greater performance, spectrum efficiency and latency compared to current LTE standards. The rich 5G product portfolio supports both 4G LTE and 5G NR to provide subscribers with the highest wireless broadband speeds and capacities commercially available.
- Band Pilot is Zyxel’s cloud-based LTE management system which makes it easy for service providers to remotely configure, monitor, manage and diagnose CPE.
Whole-Home Managed WiFi System
The Zyxel portfolio of mesh-powered, whole-home WiFi system gives service providers the ability to offer managed WiFi services customized to meet the unique requirements of each subscriber’s home and to provide the rich experiences that generate recurring revenue and lasting customer satisfaction. The MultyPro and MPro Mesh™ WiFi 11ac and WiFi 6 (11ax) solutions respectively, with integrated intelligent software and mobile self-help apps, allow service providers to deliver seamless whole-home coverage in nearly any subscriber environment.
- The Multy Pro Managed WiFi System is an 11ac system that includes the EMG6726 AC/N 2400 WiFi Gigabit Ethernet Gateway and WAP6804 Dual-Band AC2100 Gigabit Wireless Extender.
- The premium WiFi 6 (11ax) MPro Mesh solution includes the EX5110 WiFi 6 Multi-Gigabit Router and WX3310 Dual-Band WiFi 6 Extender.
- The MPro Mesh and Multy Pro apps simplify network management by the subscriber, and standard-based TR-69/TR181 remote management allows service providers to remotely diagnose and resolve issues resulting in fewer truck-rolls and improved customer service.
Zyxel’s DAS (Distributed Antenna System) solutions utilize CAT5 technology to provide solution providers with a highly functional, easily installable and affordable indoor cellular solution for the middle market. The Zyxel DAS solution, which includes the ZoneDAS Base Unit, extender and remote unit, supports multiple independent 20 MHz-wide channels/bands/operators and multiple coverage zones. The system scales to support environments ranging from 2,500 to 80,000 square meters making it ideal for deployments in environments such as warehouses, high-rise buildings, hospitals, and shopping malls.
About Zyxel Communications
Zyxel Communications delivers technological innovations and has connected the world to the internet for more than 30 years. Whether it’s a matter of establishing access through fixed or mobile broadband solutions, at Zyxel we offer a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of products that’s right for worldwide leading service providers and their subscribers.
Zyxel is a global force in the telecommunications market with an unrivaled international presence that includes:
- 150 markets served
- Strong local presence throughout five continents
- 1 million businesses and homes working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 100 million devices creating global connections