Multy Pro Solutions
Zyxel’s managed WiFi system is an advanced integrated system of hardware, software, and a mobile self-help app. The Multy Pro system of products offer service providers a range of devices and technologies to design the perfect managed WiFi service. With the right combination of performance, management, and pricing, the Multy Pro system enables service providers to deploy profitable services, generate recurring revenue, and lasting customer satisfaction.
The main components of the Multy Pro WiFi System include:
Multy Pro App
A self-help tool designed for subscribers that will enable them to:
- View all the networked devices
- Change WiFi network name and password
- Enable guest WiFi network
- Allow, block or schedule internet access on any client devices
- Easily add and configure WiFi extenders to create a single whole-home WiFi network
Technology for high-performance whole-home WiFi using WiFi gateway and extenders.
Key features include:
- Single WiFi network covering both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Band steering
- Seamless client roaming
- Exceptional quality of experience (QoE)
Overall Superior quality of experience for premium services on all different WiFi clients.
Remote devices & services management using TR-069 and TR-181 standards for extensive diagnostics features for quick issue resolution resulting in fewer truck-rolls and improved customer satisfaction.
Extensive product portfolio
A range of wireless gateways, access points and extenders for multiple home scenarios offering service providers the flexibility in solution selection resulting in price and performance differentiation.
Corner to corner whole home coverage.
A single WiFi network covering both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands.
Optimized performance for mobility and video applications.
Self-help mobile app for subscribers to access passwords, Guest WiFi and parental control.
Seamless Roaming-Band steering and Client Steering for seamless mobility everywhere in the house.
Generate recurring revenue
Analytics on network performance and user behavior for upsell opportunities
Extensive TR-181 management features for quicker issue resolution and better customer satisfaction
Reduce churn and keep customers happy
Fewer truck-rolls resulting in support cost savings
Multy Pro Managed WiFi Solution App Demo
Depending on the size of the home, there are different possible combinations to select from to provide whole home WiFi coverage.
Less than 2000 sq ft home
Ideal for a studio apartment or small house with 1 to 4 occupants with 12 WiFi devices connected.
2000 ~ 4000 sq ft home
A medium sized house where a whole family can experience streaming videos, gaming, internet surfing, and calling simultaneously.
Larger than 4000 sq ft home
A large house with 3 bedrooms or more, multi-floor, front and back yard, etc. With 15 and more WiFi devices.
- play_circle_filledManage : WiFi: Best Practices for Better Deployments and Satisfied Subscribers
- play_circle_filledLearn how to efficiently utilize WiFi
- play_circle_filledMulty Pro: Whole-Home Managed WiFi System
- play_circle_filledMulty Pro Series | Introduction of WAP6804
- play_circle_filledMulty Pro Series | Introducing the Multy Pro App